Monday 5 October 2009

Thanks to all the chaps who purchased stuff. Much appreciated, but totally unlooked for.
I have asked Griffin to restock vehicles, as I intend to go to Crisis. The Eurotunnel policy on refunds is unclear, and I have paid to get across, so might as well make a weekend of it, and visit a few sites, such as the Dunkirk Memorial and Cassel on a roundabout route to Antwerp.
The figure moulds are now with Nick at North Star. Hopefully I can get him to spin some more up, because I have now run out of the stock of BEF2 and BEF3.

The situation regarding the figure casting is still an unknown factor, but I am sure Nick will help where he can. The Belgian figures are still in the process of being sculpted, and would have been ready for Crisis if a series of unfortunate events had not befallen Mike. They will be released, firstly Chasseurs Ardennais, who are the "Elite" of the Belgian army, followed by some Line and Artillery.

Artillery is planned for all of the nations, and the 18-25 pdr and limber is cast. Mike will get around to crewing it when he has a bit more time. The Vickers MG will also make an appearance, as will the MG34. For the Belgians I am undecided as to whether to go for the Hotchkiss or the Browning.

The British and Germans will also be filled out, with such things as command packs and more rank and file. I am not able to give dates, but if I can keep it growing then I will.
Someone mentioned motorcycles... Hmmm. Willie B even mentioned FN Trimotors...A couple of times. I'll see what can be done.

Once again, thanks for the support across the internet, and I will be adding some Too Fat Lardies TOE PDFs to the website once I work out what to do.

5 comments:

  1. When I hbad read the last post I was under a great terror !

    What ?

    The end of a great stuff ?

    My favorite period will be over before I can buy some stuff...

    You know I need some minis for my early war french, I promise you my help !

    (I have find some pictures already)

    I'll buy some stuff now if it can help you.

    Tanks and german and belgian.

    Have you some pictures of their green ??

    Long life for BEF !

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had read the last post I was under a great terror !

    What ?

    The end of a great stuff ?

    My favorite period will be over before I can buy some stuff...

    You know I need some minis for my early war french, I promise you my help !

    (I have find some pictures already)

    I'll buy some stuff now if it can help you.

    Tanks and german and belgian.

    Have you some pictures of their green ??

    Long life for BEF !Artillery will be cool.

    With some supports !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just say 'British Motorcycle Combis' and 'Dragons Portes' and let those two acorns grow. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance the "chasseurs ardennais" will be ready for crisis ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see the Browning. Lots of Hotchkii already out there . Few Browings , can only think of one by Murcheson, Pulp figures .

    ReplyDelete